Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 31-01-2007 , 02:33 AM
Interactive creation, haha, funny that I guy I know loves it, thinks it a great little tool!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 17 31-01-2007 , 04:13 AM
Senior Software Developer
Its not a good tool at all. its inaccurate and sucs basically. Its somthing Max has has sinces its birth. I hate it tbh.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 18 10-02-2007 , 03:31 AM
user added image welcome to 3D world devilmind

Maya is simple, but only if you believe it
# 19 10-02-2007 , 06:08 AM
Subscriber
Get to know the interface !!! Maya is a great app with a lot of tools. Get some points for this site, by some of their dvds. Lots of great stuff here. .
I recommend finding a project that gets you dirty !! Something that takes you through modeling, texturing, and rendering something simple. Thats a good way to start your relationship with Maya ! :attn: