Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 19-04-2011 , 09:25 AM

April Challenge_Lo PolyCharacter_Alice

This my first time doing a character so be nice user added image im doing one of my favorite game characters but it is a little vague america mcgee alice, its like a dark twisted version of alice in wonderland.

So this is my model just before i bring it into z brush, i hope its ok to show it in smooth mode as i will be subdividing it so this is closer to what it will look like when im done if not i can put up the normal mesh.

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by byrne_01; 28-04-2011 at 10:55 AM.
# 2 19-04-2011 , 10:39 AM
Lifetime Member
Never heard of her but NICE knife man...ooooohhhhhhh that would hurt.

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 19-04-2011 , 05:34 PM
SM Tea Boy
Cool a few more WIP's would be nice user added image

Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 28-04-2011 , 11:03 AM
Some new stuff nerly done now just need to do some stuff back in maya hopefully I will have it up in time.

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 28-04-2011 , 11:11 AM
Lifetime Member
OMG thats my Mum!!!! kidding mate...a good effort so far...I would try and add a bit of depth (volume) or a little more definition to her arms if you can without blowing the poly count to bits. Her face probably needs the same treatment....in all but mate a good bloody effort and dont stop!!! keep it up man and she will look the part at the finish post.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes