Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 25-07-2003 , 12:15 AM

expression editor

all right, my problem is the following:
i am learning to use maya with a tutorial called " learning maya"
this one seems to be a little bit old, because the maya layout seems like first version!
oh well the thing is i was following the instructions to give my little bouncy ball some expression. and then i find that the ecuation that they give it's not working. you see this one is to keep a general volume on the ball while bounces.
the expression is : sx = 1/sy
i got maya 4.0 and the little bar says that " this atributte ( or something ) is already occupied by other action..."

please help me. is there any other way to do this,? or should i learn the whole MEL system?user added image

# 2 25-07-2003 , 01:08 AM
La mejor solucion para animar una bola es el ojimetro, asi le vas pillando el truco para otras cosas.

En otro orden de cosas:
Prueba a hacer la bola un softbody y el suelo un objeto de colision
pasivo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prefiero Fuente ovejuna, "Todos a una!"

# 3 25-07-2003 , 01:19 AM
i don't get it that way. ( not for the spanish ) remember - i am a newbi
user added image