Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 24-01-2014 , 03:57 AM

Crete polygon not showing up

I am trying to use the create polygon tool. I am following the tutorial by autodesk maya makers.
When I try to create a polygon the vertices of the polygon dont show up as i create it. I can see the vertices when I am outside the image though. To show what I mean, I have added the image:

user added image

But when I lay down all the vertices or click enter, the polygon is created, as shown below:

user added image

This is frustrating. The tutorial I am following shows the vertices clearly. Here is the pic:

user added image

Any help? user added image

# 2 24-01-2014 , 05:38 AM
Subscriber
Your image plane is in front of the polys you are trying to create - move the image plane back along the axis.