Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 07-07-2006 , 02:52 AM

not select through

is there a button u can press so that u temperally dont select through an object and only selcets point on one side?

# 2 09-07-2006 , 05:59 AM
THIS IS A YES OR NO QUESTION!!! HOW HARD IS IT TO RESPOND, SOMEONE HERE HAS TO KNOW, seesh do i have to yell to get a reply, i sure hope it doesn't come to that:angery: , well thanktyou for you concern i hope you all have a nice day

# 3 09-07-2006 , 11:33 AM
er - chill out?

You can either turn on backfaces or use the paint selection tool. Seeing as you are so friendly and helpful yourself, I'll leave it to you to work out where these are....

# 4 09-07-2006 , 11:59 AM
Subscriber
wow you have been posting alot lately and i know you are new to maya but to get answers sometimes it takes awhile or someone wont know ...

as far as the attitude dont be so uptight...we are here to hellp ..you might want to just start a thread in the WIP and keep all your questions in one area on the project you are working on ..but yelling or just being a pain about it is not the way to get answers at all .

Also seeing what you said in other threads about response time ..sometimes not everyone knows how to do that or what the best way is ..it is a forum and people do sleep. So I would learn some manners and maybe you will get some answers that you are looking for . There is alot of talent here and alot of people will to share what they have learned

that is all i have to say ..good luck on modeling

Last edited by mmoore5553; 09-07-2006 at 12:02 PM.
# 5 09-07-2006 , 06:04 PM
thanks, maybe next time ill get a reply when i ask nicely, besides i new to these forums so i kinda forgot that my reputaion starts new, every one there (old forum) knows me and can interpert my post correctly, they i know i never lose my temper and when i yell im at the point of annoyance that im having a laughing fit while i yelling, see you later, or not actually iprooly wont ever see any of you but, sorry shuting up