Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 26-02-2003 , 11:03 PM

Can I Draw...?

I need to imporve on my drawing skills so i need people to give me some advice as to how i can improve...here's some images...

# 2 26-02-2003 , 11:36 PM
Not bad mate.... close up picture is pretty good... what you need are some darkker areas, thats would pop out a lot of the softer areas..

Keep it up=)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 26-02-2003 , 11:43 PM
Subscriber
I personally can't do better than that so I dont see any flaws with it...

-Emo

# 4 27-02-2003 , 12:50 AM
Subscriber
The right mouth is too perfect, I suspect you have look at a picture for this user added image

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 5 27-02-2003 , 02:13 AM
Subscriber
ALRIGHT, i am going to give you a short lesson on drawing.. refer to the image below. When you draw, you want to have unique hair style, along with the correct shading around the face, and make sure you dont "overdo" the eyes. Also, notice the detail in the mouth below.... btw.. this is one of my art projects i had to do for a leading company... you may of heard of them, pixar, it was used in their Monsters INC. dvd, it was going to be the boxart, but someone else beat me a tad. user added image.

Heheheh, j/k man.. i really dont know much about art, all i can say is that is really good user added image... looks like a pro sketch... just the eyes are too dark, in my opinion. Keep it up, you could definately draw refrences for 3d projects user added image. Cya.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 6 27-02-2003 , 04:22 AM
think of tonal values, shading is key for the type of drawing in your pics. you can draw, no worries there... just remember to go easy on the lines you put down. cheers

let's do this monkey.
# 7 02-03-2003 , 03:40 PM
Simply Maya OG
I think its really good. Only cause I cant do any better :p

- Hybrid