Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-04-2007 , 12:37 AM

Ibanez

heya folks, here's a preview of my good old ibanez guitaruser added imageit's a model i started shaping quite some time ago and i think i'm not a long way off as far as the modelling part is concerned. i'm still relativily fresh to maya&3d so i haven't gone past the basics of texturing yet, i hope to do it soon though. critics&comments are welcome,cheers

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 01-04-2007 , 07:37 AM
Subscriber
I like it mate, I've not seen an Ibanez for about 7 years up close but they make some cool shaped guitars. I'm no expert but I reckon your model looks pretty cool, if maybe a little sharp edged neck upwards? Can you post a ref of the one you're modelling?

# 3 01-04-2007 , 08:35 AM
I like it quite a bit! You should deffinitely make a series and texture it all. Make a vintage and a double staff! That'd be cool!

Sparticus

Expect to excell...
# 4 02-04-2007 , 05:08 PM
cheers for the comments! i've done some extra tweaking on the model and put on some textures, gonna do some more work soon so i'll upload it in a day or two. anyway here's a a pic of the real thing, dust included ofcuser added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 04-04-2007 , 06:27 PM
Subscriber
wow i like it alot to be honest, no crits at all... i highly recommend you texture this user added image this would be a stunner i reckon