Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 05-06-2004 , 12:37 AM

Can anyone help me with a scull?

I am pretty newbie in 3d. I manage to make Swords, Gitars and stuff like that. But I wanna learn to make organik stuff.
I am trying to make a human scull. But i just dont manage to do it. Can anyome give me a Tutorial or som pointers to do this?
Or if any one got a good Side\front picture to give me so i can play around that and maybe mange to make it on my own.
Well theres it is I hope someone may help me. Thanks.

# 2 05-06-2004 , 03:03 AM
I don't think you need people to suply you with reference images. Do a simple google search for something like 'skull anatomy' and I'm sure you'll get hundreds of pics. Likewise there are tons of tutorials on modelling a head. I believe www.learning-maya.com has many good ones you can use for a basis to modelling a skull. Ok hope that helps and good luck with your skull.

# 3 06-06-2004 , 04:39 AM
jackofspades.nm.ru/pirate.htm - my skull.

Pretty Good *boasting*

I am in 10th grade, sophomore in high school, but if you don't take me serious, I'll make you.