Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 04-04-2003 , 08:15 PM

Animation Curve Path Problem

Does anyone know why this does not work?

I made a CV Curve and attached an object to it making a 120 frame animation. The object follows the curve and animates fine. It just will not render when I try to make an .avi animation. It only says this:

// Result: Rendering... //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (starting) //
// Result: Rendering Completed. See mayaRenderLog.txt for information. //

WTF?

# 2 04-04-2003 , 08:22 PM
Simply Maya OG
This happened to me once, it not rendering. What I did was just export EVERYTHING in your scene to a new file. Then render it. Worked for me user added image

- Hybrid
# 3 04-04-2003 , 08:51 PM
It worked. Strange but thanks!

Cheers

# 4 04-04-2003 , 08:55 PM
Simply Maya OG
Yes, very strange. I wonder why it does that....But anyways, Glad I could help user added image

- Hybrid
# 5 04-04-2003 , 09:47 PM
Well. I would personaly not render it into an avi. I would do a batch render, and use a video program to edit it. That way you can fix single frames later of, or add effects like fades and such, or stop on one frame, doing some kinda matrix thing. Let me know if you need any help on that.

i could use the knoweged of animation paths...

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!