Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 25-03-2008 , 02:47 AM

some of my first work

hello, i have done a bit maya, and i am a student in a dansih school were i am learning maya and other interessting programs, so i think i would share some of me work most just small school projects other just long gone projects there is never to be finished

first here is a train i made for an exsame the first 3 monuth ( have worked whit maya a bit before i started )

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 25-03-2008 , 02:48 AM
this is just from a toturial i got at school ... but i like my result

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 25-03-2008 , 02:51 AM
last i will link to a newly projekt from school were i should make a building ind Odense harbour ( my home town )

but this video is form before light and so on is on so i kind a rough newer version is rendering right now

https://www.youtube.com/v/nwOcf3FqxmQ&hl=en

oh ps, how du i make all thise images go into same reply

# 4 26-03-2008 , 07:59 AM
hi all

as promised here is a newer more finished clip from my projekt https://youtube.com/watch?v=hY83mt1PSHg

i know the music stops kind a sutten.. but didn't know how to fade it down,

but i think this is a nice clip, some of me very first real good render...

# 5 27-03-2008 , 12:48 AM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by loonitun
hi all

as promised here is a newer more finished clip from my projekt https://youtube.com/watch?v=hY83mt1PSHg

i know the music stops kind a sutten.. but didn't know how to fade it down,

but i think this is a nice clip, some of me very first real good render...

I really like this clip. The render looks pretty good too!
user added image

# 6 27-03-2008 , 05:58 AM
thanks, i am working on a bette render ( there is som sad mistake in shadows and a bit end teksture in the last part of the movie ) i also wanna make some more city so the sceen edge disaperes, and some kind of background, over all i pretty happy about the clip also

# 7 27-03-2008 , 06:24 AM
Nice render. Tke it easy with the camera movement though... a little smoother and slower would be better.

# 8 27-03-2008 , 08:37 AM
yes i know about the movement, ( first render and well to stupid to make a playblast ) but i will try to fix it later on if i got time at shcool to rerender and so on, but i think i will ....

but thanks for the advice, i will try to use it in the future