Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 06-05-2005 , 12:38 PM
Subscriber

Take a look at my screen shot

Here is the problem Im having with my Graphics card.
It is a Radeon x800 pro. why would it do this and what can I do to change it , I have tried many things to no avail. I have the latest drivers
Please help as it's getting annoying now...cheers all

steve

Attached Thumbnails

It is by my will alone I set my mind in motion
# 2 06-05-2005 , 07:40 PM
Subscriber
I fixed all my graphic problems by replacing my ATI Radeon with a GeForce.

# 3 06-05-2005 , 09:32 PM
Subscriber
--Using a Radeon X800 SE--
i'm not sure exactly how maya runs its viewports and such... but I know in MAX that whenever I would run OpenGL, I would get weird occurances in my viewport with lines running through my model and some smearing also... I switched to D3D... ; I am however, running OpenGL with no probs now... I have no clue why, but I downloaded the latest drivers as well as the latest CAtalyst utility... and I have none of the above now.. for some weird reason it works fine. But, as I havn't run maya (YET)... I'm not sure about the software/hardware driver thing.. feel free to correct me on anything guys.. not like you wouldn't anyway...... right....??