Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 03-04-2007 , 01:39 PM
Subscriber

A image of a speeding car.

hey guys in the 3D world,

I am making the ferrari 360 medena in maya. But now i want to put the car on a road. And make an image of it. But what i want is that i looks in the image like the care is driving. How can i get the effect on the wheels that i looks in the image as if they are spinning.

I hope you understand what i mean. Because i can understand if you don't.

But i just want a picture of a driving car on a road. And i want that wushhh.. effect in the wheels and the road. As if it is going faster than the camera can frame.

Thanks user added image

Don't be afraid of what you can see, but be afraid of what you cant see.
# 2 04-04-2007 , 05:02 AM
photoshop, filters, blur.

Accept no substitutions.
# 3 05-04-2007 , 11:17 AM
tricky to just apply that to the wheels though. Isn't there a possibility to do motion blur with maya? I've never used it personally though

# 4 05-04-2007 , 05:58 PM
Subscriber
Thanks for your replay.. But i also hope that there is a way to do the motion blur with maya. Because i am not so good in photoshop.. user added image

Don't be afraid of what you can see, but be afraid of what you cant see.