Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 02-04-2003 , 11:06 PM
Subscriber

VIDEO MACH

MIke showed us about this software which is cool. but didn't tell about setting up the sound for the scene can anyone help with this. And what are some examples of Compositors? ty in advance

# 2 02-04-2003 , 11:29 PM
The Maya Mountain
The only thing I really use VideoMach for is to make avi's with my frames. sorry... I imagine you probably can use the middle column to import sound files much like you do in the video column, though.

# 3 03-04-2003 , 04:51 AM
Subscriber
so what process do you use to add sound i know you need to change to 24 fps but how do i render w/ sound

# 4 03-04-2003 , 06:37 AM
The Maya Mountain
I've not really added sound other than just music in the background. You can import sound files in the center column of video mach. Otherwise, I'd say something more robust like After Effects or Premier would be better suited for such a thing.