Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 10-11-2002 , 11:19 AM

Super Hero - adldesigner

Hello, all

This is my hero.
He has a helmet on, since he uses t e c n o l o g y, he´s a great guy, and he loves playing soccer. And he likes making friends through the internet, as a matter of fact, he has a cybergirlfriend! Cool huh? This is the type of citizens we need in the future, people like the helmet hero, rule. By the way, he also likes money in his account so be sure to send me some, I´ll make sure he gets it.

# 2 10-11-2002 , 11:26 AM

The villain ...

How about a villain?

This villain has everything, money, fame, but a horrible mutation has corrupted his power with women. They just don´t seem to like his razor paws, so he just cuts them in half. He believes humanity is going to end soon, since he´s preparing its demise himself. He loves being a guy with attitude and he always cheated playing it. he also likes money, but he has enough already so he payed the helmet hero guy to be his archnemesis, since he already killed Batman, and all the other heroes alike. He hates Superman, and says "Spawn smells". He disagrees with guys working out since he believes development comes from within. That´s why he also practices Yoga. His name?
The Villain.

# 3 10-11-2002 , 11:52 AM
Kevin
love the villian best... i always like the villians, cool design adl

# 4 10-11-2002 , 01:43 PM
Supreme Being
lol adl... heheh..
nice work.. are you gonna 3d them too.. or is plannin' up a vehicle too.. :p

# 5 10-11-2002 , 02:13 PM
Hehehe, I´m going for these two only, the helmet hero guy didn´t get much of a budget approved so, he didn´t get a car.
I´ll see if I can manage something with the Villain. Perhaps he´s up for another credit. Lol, the helmet dude owes him a lot. He´s gonna get cutted. user added image

# 6 11-11-2002 , 03:33 AM
Get cracking on it!!!!!! looking foward to seeing it.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 7 12-11-2002 , 11:08 AM
Supreme Being
adl.. i want to see some 3d.. !!!

so as Kurt well said.. Get cracking on it!!!!!! .. heheh :p

# 8 12-11-2002 , 01:48 PM
Subscriber
Lol adldesigner!

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!
# 9 20-11-2002 , 07:26 PM
Subscriber
i like the villain better.. go adldesigner. go