Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 04-04-2005 , 11:20 AM

Points?!

I think the idea with the points are silly. Free Turorials are better or if you can earn points with Forum posts!
And if the admin needs money he coud search a sponsor for his site with banners or something....

sorry for my bad english!

# 2 04-04-2005 , 11:33 AM
Subscriber
Do you really expect a quality website such as this, to just give away its awesome tutorials (which, in my opinion and probably everyone else's, are the best on the net)??!! And its not just about 'needing money'...a lot of time and effort goes into making these tutorials, to help people like you learn quality Maya techniques. The points aren't expensive when compared to the high prices you would have to pay for Maya classes.

LisaG

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 3 04-04-2005 , 11:38 AM
i don't think it's up to you user added image there ar efree tutorials here download them and have a look. At the end of the day this is a business and kev and david's income and don't you think it's nice to not have any annoying ads popping up all over the place!! user added image

And you get what you pay for and so you're getting high quality tutes at a very reasonable price.

user added image

Alan

Ps. I think you can still win points in the challenges as well so enter the challenges and you never know you may win some points.

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 4 04-04-2005 , 01:56 PM
Subscriber
The day SM gets flooded with ads is the day you've seen the last of me!

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"