Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 16-03-2008 , 05:44 AM
Subscriber
Mike how do you post something on here. I am very new too the forum.

Which tutorials have you completed from this site?

Savnac

# 17 16-03-2008 , 05:47 AM
Subscriber
Mike-

There is no WIP button on here. I looked and did not see it anywhere.

Savnac

# 18 16-03-2008 , 06:05 AM
Subscriber
Instead of coming into Members Lounge, go into the one thats titles W.I.P. this link: https://forum.simplymaya.com/forumdis...?s=&forumid=34

Posting images just below this box you are typing in, where it says "Attach File" click on browse and you can find your image and upload it. Be careful to read the site rules, you might have your image deleted by a mod if it's over 640x480
You can also host your image on a site like imageshack.us and post a link to your image that way.

I have completed the BMW, but did my own car, just used it as a guide. I've also done the haunted house. And I'm going to do the Fantasy Female soon most likely. I also started off with the free tutorials of Franky and the Cartoon Dog.

Hope this was helpful.

# 19 16-03-2008 , 01:39 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
I did the GI modeling and texturing DVDs, it was done using Maya 6, so you shouldnt have too much hassle if any at all.

Cheers
Jay