Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 06-08-2012 , 01:07 PM
Subscriber

Egg Challenge - dustykhan

Right, so far only an idea I have come up with. Still need to sketch out some ideas but here is an initial outline:

As we all know rotten eggs float when put in water and good eggs sink. So my thought is a medieval egg witch hunt. So the sink is full of water and the egg villagers are condemning witches by pushing them into the kitchen sink to see if they sink or float. Some families are being broken up and in tears, others delighted that the witches (bad eggs) are being purged.

If anybody has any suggestions to help improve the concept please comment user added image

Good luck to all, this is going to be fun!

# 2 06-08-2012 , 01:42 PM
Super Moderator
Interesting concept. What kinds of objects are you planning to use to create the medieval look?

- Genny
# 3 08-08-2012 , 01:22 AM
Subscriber
Love the idea... you could do it in a castle kitchen with lots of heavy wood table top and primitive knives, bowls etc. Or could be in a country kitchen with butchers block and stuff like that. just a thought. user added image