Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 31 21-09-2005 , 01:14 AM
Subscriber
After I make a comment like this.

Originally posted by alienscience
OH, I take that as a compliment. But I still respect the mods of SM and all. Blink comes above that, but their really is never a time for competition if you know what I mean. No need for them ever to conflict with eachother. Changing it right away.

And get a comment like this,

Originally posted by vladimirjp
hey its cool if u like Blink. a lot of young girls your age do to.. so ur not alote there little missy user added image

Then I go for the easy target. Which in this case was CATCF. Which, I dont like, so if you cant take that, well. Just say so. But still, I will come back with dumbass comments to dumbass ones that are given to me. So, all I can say to whoever wants to piss me off. Is give them a middle finger, ..l.,

PS. I hope this dosent get me banned.

EDIT: My original atempt was not to hurt anyone, which I think is very apparent in my post about changing my avatar, but when talk off at the keyboard, as do I.

Last edited by alienscience; 21-09-2005 at 01:16 AM.

# 32 21-09-2005 , 01:19 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by lisa_gonzalez
Hey, watch what you say about Charlie and the CHocolate factory, that was my baby for a good couple of months!!

lol

LisaG user added image

Oh, Im sorry. I did not realize that you were not the one who made the comment about wanting blink to break up. I just got yours and doodle's avatar mixed up. I do not want to offend you in any way. Bottom line,........just doodle.

PS. I have not even seen CATCF yet, only heard stuff. I myself believe Tim Burton belongs to making masterpieces like The nightmare before christmas, not remaking a classical keepsake to a slightly demented stance. But I have no comment on the 3d. Seeing as how I have not seen one bit of it yet.

# 33 21-09-2005 , 03:45 PM
Subscriber
Its cool man, I wasn't offended user added image

If you like Tim Burton, keep an eye out for The corpse Bride, it looks absolutely stunning, and is Burton at his best.

LisaG user added image

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/

# 34 21-09-2005 , 04:34 PM

Originally posted by alienscience
Oh, Im sorry. I did not realize that you were not the one who made the comment about wanting blink to break up. I just got yours and doodle's avatar mixed up. I do not want to offend you in any way. Bottom line,........just doodle.

PS. I have not even seen CATCF yet, only heard stuff. I myself believe Tim Burton belongs to making masterpieces like The nightmare before christmas, not remaking a classical keepsake to a slightly demented stance. But I have no comment on the 3d. Seeing as how I have not seen one bit of it yet.

lol so you're saying it sucks but you haven't seen it?! go see it it's an awesome movie! I was never a fan of the original but the new one is great, there's a very creepy unerving undertone in the whole thing that I found very enjoyable (and I'm the biggest cynic nowadays) user added image

as for:

But still, I will come back with dumbass comments to dumbass ones that are given to me. So, all I can say to whoever wants to piss me off. Is give them a middle finger, ..l.,

dude come on! two wrongs don't make a right etc etc if someone gives you a "dumbass comment" ignore them and move on otherwise we end up with a dumb thread like this and people getting pissed at each other for no reason.

Can we leave the blink 182 /anti blink 182 stuff at the door and talk about what we all love maya/cg/films etc etc.

user added image
A

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB

# 35 21-09-2005 , 05:24 PM
Seriously. I saw this going nowhere and that's where it will stop.

Thank you, move along, nothing more to see here.

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu