Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 14-04-2006 , 02:13 PM
Subscriber

My HUD is gone!

I was working on the Mech tut, using Maya 6, and I closed out everything and went to bed. When I opened it this morning, my HUD is gone! When I check the menu, it shows everything checked as it should be, but the only thing showing is the axis. Camera names, verticies and poly counts, etc are gone. I went and turned everything in the HUD off and then back on. I even restarted Maya a coupla times. Sill gone. How can I get this back? I can't live without it?:headbang:

# 2 14-04-2006 , 02:25 PM
Display -> Heads \up Display and check what you need :bandit:

# 3 14-04-2006 , 02:46 PM
Subscriber

Tried that

That was the very first thing I did. I unchecked everything and rechecked everything and it still did not come back. The only element that came back was the axis indicator. Quit and restarted Maya, same thing.

# 4 14-04-2006 , 04:01 PM
try ctrl+spacebar