SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Can we see some "newbie work," models, animations, etc?

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

10-04-2005, 11:04 PM   #1
Spoudazo
Subscriber

Can we see some "newbie work," models, animations, etc?
'Cause I've been using Maya all of two big days and need some inspiration! :p Spent several hours just learning the basics since I started, so I'm working on it!
10-04-2005, 11:08 PM   #2
Spoudazo
Subscriber

I sorta made an "afro kirby" by accident the first day :p

His hair moves too,
Attached Images

10-04-2005, 11:30 PM   #3
BMS
Subscriber

I started seriously trying to learn maya at the begining of this year. This is a Test Clip I created, while trying to learn Maya Live.

I've also started my first VIP Tutorial Here

Good Luck

Cheers
Paul
10-04-2005, 11:56 PM   #4
mhcannon
Subscriber

Re: Can we see some "newbie work," models, animations, etc?
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoudazo
'Cause I've been using Maya all of two big days and need some inspiration! :p Spent several hours just learning the basics since I started, so I'm working on it!
Look in the WIP and Finished Work sections. There is some truly amazing work being done by the SM members. This forum is full of new users with sprinkling of professional users. Welcome to SM and welcome to Maya... enjoy the ride.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."