Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 24-08-2008 , 09:40 AM
Subscriber

graph editor tangents

I am having trouble adjusting the tangents in the graph editor. I have a pully system which i am trying to animate, and to begin with I want this pully to just rotate a few times. I have set this rotation up, but the line on the graph editor is just a straight line. I want to ease in and out of the rotaion, so it slower to start, speeds up, and then slows a bit more at the end. I have selected the tangent handles, and i know how to break them, but when I have the handle selected, I hold down and try and mmb drag it, or just mmb drag it without shift, but the tangent handle stays put. Is there another button from the baove toolbar I should have selected?

# 2 24-08-2008 , 10:05 AM
Subscriber
sorry, false alarm. i ahdnt actually tried just using mmb drag. It wasnt working before because i was holding down shift.

# 3 03-09-2008 , 04:28 AM
Banned
daioiwww