Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 05-06-2004 , 01:40 PM

WH40K

Last edited by dragonfx; 05-06-2004 at 01:45 PM.
# 2 07-06-2004 , 09:50 PM
Subscriber
Game looks good, has it got a release date yet?

Also just out of interest can anyone here honestly say they never collected it as a kid as i'm yet to find a single male who hasn't, my self included.

# 3 11-06-2004 , 06:11 AM
Subscriber
My poor blood angel army after many years is gathering dust......

# 4 11-06-2004 , 01:14 PM
Subscriber
MY problem with this kind of game is that there is no strategy, just get the best unit and move them forward... I hope they put more tactic than that in the final game because there is so much action on the screen that you cant understand what is happening!

But I really do like the Eldars Dreadnought!

# 5 11-06-2004 , 04:57 PM
...and then that mega 800+ points monster that was charging gets some good placed heavy weapons hits and returns to helluser added image (or heaven)

the problem with strategy of that game was that it was more about combo-countercombo making than pure strategy:
my khorne megademon slain by a cluster of invisible dwarf cannons...user added image that Nagash frozen in time because some human spell casted by a puny apprentice...user added image a completely magic spells resistant, resurrecting, always attacks frist, and 10 to 60 attacks capable (or 10"if any of those hits you, youre dead" depending on the mood i was...) chaos general....
I could go on... theres always a counter or an even bigger combo...
it happened that besides the point system if you optimized a bit those games were usually very poorly balanzed...
(which i believe it was part of the strategy to make you purchase the newest thing they threw in (as it was always most powerful for the point than the others))