Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 03-06-2006 , 03:52 PM
Subscriber

old cartoon shows

curious all out there ..I was wondering if there is a site on the web where you can see old kids cartoons ....like fraggle rock , smurfs , snorkels , he -man , gi joe , cartoons like that ..even care bears .

just wondering also about old tv shows like that and other tv shows , mr ed. , the A team and more shows like that ? just wondering if there is such a site

# 2 03-06-2006 , 04:22 PM
care bears????!!! I think you may have also missed out My Little Pony as well.:p

Don't know of any sites where you can see that stuff - I am sure it's out there somewhere - but I did see that they are about to release a Thundercats DVD collection!!

Attached Images
# 3 08-06-2006 , 09:50 PM
I know a site where you can get videoclips from The Transformers old series (80's): www.tfarchive.com

user added image

xx- Masteryoda's Girlfriend -xx
<i>I'm ur fan #1, Mark!!!!</i>
Masteryoda's Fanlisting
MSN: luanaxmark@hotmail.com
DeviantART: LuanaTF