Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 18-10-2002 , 08:05 AM

Oh man, im stuck

im trying to render this animation, on where a light simpy goes across a kickass font I made called "King OF Fighters", which is a cool game. Anyway, when I render it, all I see is a black screen, why is that?

See yaz, bye.
# 2 18-10-2002 , 02:28 PM
When you render, I think you are only getting one frame, not the animation. I, however, can't remember how to get the animation.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
-Bilbo Baggins
# 3 18-10-2002 , 03:40 PM
The Maya Mountain
what kind of render global settings have you set?

# 4 19-10-2002 , 01:52 PM
Subscriber
ya.. and maybe the raytracing option should help( i hope ).. or try setting the background to a reverted color. eg Black-white, etc

# 5 20-10-2002 , 06:56 AM
roflmfmao I forgot to put the "use selected lights" in my presp view hahaah lol im an idiot.

cool, now how can I post up this animation to show you guys my work. I think you might find this a neat animation.

See yaz, bye.