Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 20-01-2004 , 04:59 PM

AI phoenix

I just start to go to Art Institute of Phoenix. I like the school. Not much free time for my older projects right now. It is nice having a serious head start on most at that school.

# 2 20-01-2004 , 09:12 PM
Subscriber
Good luck Rick, make sure you pick the profs brain for all you need to know. Use the head-start to your advantage !

# 3 20-01-2004 , 10:26 PM
Thanks Sarah and I will. I have the color theory and fund. of design right now. The funny thing is that before I would have been bored and pissed of in those classes. Now I know I nead help in those areas so I pay attension. I also have "Photoshop" and "Lights Camera and Video". I know a bit in photoshop but I am still learning and I will not let my ego get in the way of asking questions.

# 4 20-01-2004 , 11:37 PM
AHA!! I do believe our Rickster has been bitten by the learning bug. That is terrific. Isn't it amazing what a difference your additude makes in the "school" environment? Cool about having Photoshop... cram your brain full so you can teach it to me, please??????

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.