Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 13-07-2007 , 05:00 PM

Lamborghini Diablo

Hey everyone. My second model. This is another favourite car. I took advice from those who replied on my lotus thread and choose an easier car to model. I also made it in parts rather than one whole model. It looks a hell of a lot better than the lotus elise (which I have given up on user added image). Here it is:

Louis

Attached Thumbnails

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 2 13-07-2007 , 05:03 PM
Heres wireframe. A lot more cleaner mesh than the Lotus.

Attached Thumbnails

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 3 13-07-2007 , 10:23 PM
Update.

Attached Thumbnails

# 4 14-07-2007 , 01:42 AM
I still think a Lamborghini Diablo may be a little too hard, try something with simpler shapes such as VW Golf, Audi TT, 350Z or a BMW from 1994-1998, since they are pretty squared.

# 5 14-07-2007 , 12:49 PM
Why? I think its pretty good for a W.I.P. I might do one of those later.

Louis

# 6 15-07-2007 , 08:15 AM
The Diablo is a lot harder than you might think. Any lambo is harder than you might think. Start with something like a Mini-Coupe, or a Volkswagon Bug cause lambos are so recognizable these days that any mistakes will be seen from a mile away.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

George Bernard Shaw - Man and Superman