Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 31 11-01-2009 , 10:27 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
well i read somewhere that it does real time renders on the processors instead of the gpus but it wont be as fast gpus

and also it has dx 11 which really sucks coz i just shelled 500 bucks on a dx 10 card ...it really is imposible to keep up with technology

# 32 11-01-2009 , 10:37 PM

Originally posted by murambi
well i read somewhere that it does real time renders on the processors instead of the gpus but it wont be as fast gpus

and also it has dx 11 which really sucks coz i just shelled 500 bucks on a dx 10 card ...it really is imposible to keep up with technology

Renders on the processors? Doesn't Vista use the GPU for Aero? I doubt MS would go backwards on this (even though they go backwards on other things).

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 33 11-01-2009 , 11:07 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
i cant remember what terms they were calling it but they even did benchmark tests on some recent games ofcourse they had pathetic frame rates will do a google search and post the link when i find it again

# 34 11-01-2009 , 11:12 PM
Head of 3d Admedia