Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 06-11-2002 , 03:09 PM

Points Question

Hey guys, what an excellent site, just one question, i dont really understand the points thing, i have 1000 points like most other people, i signed to vip area about 3 weeks ago, do i have to sign up again each month, or can i use my points over a long period of time. what i mean is do i just pay for the points and use them when i like.

# 2 06-11-2002 , 03:12 PM
Kevin
hi les paul,

You signed up on the old style sm account which means you can grab everything as i have added 1000 points to your account. But you only have a week to run so grab all the new movies up..

Then if you ever sign up again you will be issued with 14 points, but will never need to sign up again. You can then add points and spend them as quickly or as slow as you want

so enjoy your 1000 points and grab the goodies user added image