Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 16-06-2007 , 09:18 AM

Help With Crab

hello there, i have to model a crab for a project but i have no idea how to go abt it, i have modeled mostly architecture, and organics scare me, so any advice on how to go abt it? references? blueprints? anything helps, or anyone willing to sell me a model to a fair price, hehe....anyways tnks for helping...

# 2 17-06-2007 , 02:31 PM
Dont be afraid to try, even if you fail a couple of time it gives alot of experience. The tip I can give to you is to use smooth as it gives a more soft shape. Dont buy the model unless you really have to, as you might need this experience in the future.

Best of luck. user added image

# 3 18-06-2007 , 12:15 AM
thanks, yeah i really like challenges to learn a bit, but this thing is needed very soon, and there aint goos models to a good price arnd so i guess il have to try it anyways, lets see how it come out user added image

# 4 18-06-2007 , 07:16 AM
That's good, post a WIP later and we might be able to help you more. user added image