Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-08-2009 , 10:38 AM

Horde Member

Hey Guys

Have had this tutorial for a long long long time now but never got around to doing it so here is my version of the Orc and texturing tutorial. Im very new to texturing so I know I'v got some work to do user added image!! However the eyes I did myself a mate of mine showed me a really nice way to make them even more realistic, the render doesn't do it justice. Crits appreciateduser added image!!

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 01-08-2009 , 10:39 AM
And another

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 01-08-2009 , 01:08 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
check into fast skin sss head over to gnomon workshop their is a free tutorial by alex alvares also check into 3 point lighting to get your renders to look much better but i also like the model

# 4 02-08-2009 , 01:41 AM
Thanks for the Info and Crits mate user added image! BTW do you know the link for that tutorial been looking for a while and cant seem to find it, I imagine it's a mental ray rendering technique correct??