Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 29-01-2004 , 06:07 PM

Kevins Boss

Hey Kev have just made a few changes to my profile, what do you think?????

How's Moosey Moo???

Love Ya
Regards Loving Rossland
XXXXX

user added image :bgreen: user added image :p

I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave
# 2 29-01-2004 , 09:34 PM
Kevin
hey mate, its a great profile mate.

Moosey is fine mate, puppys to, getting big and biting her ears. She aint happy about it.

Mate if I dont see you before Monday Ill bring you back a few of your DVDS on football night

Love always

Kev
xx

# 3 30-01-2004 , 02:31 AM
AHA!!!! I knew it.... Kevin had to have a boss. There is no way the Universe would let him loose on this unsuspecting world with out some one to have to answer to.
COOL!!!!!

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.
# 4 30-01-2004 , 08:40 AM
Kevin
LOL infact Rossland used to work for me, but during football I work for him user added image

# 5 02-02-2004 , 11:41 AM

Dont Lie

I apologise for my administrator Kevin getting a little bit above his station, he does infact work for me. But at football i have to say i work for him he is like a maestro an artist at work. He kind of reminds me of that famous Arsenal player Henry or maybe even that great new signing Reyes he has such an unbelievable touch and footballing brain and hes finishing is second to none.

I live in ore of my employee Kevin surely to be one of the worlds greats!!!

P.S ( Thanks for the lift tonight )

X x x

I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave - I Promise To miss behave
# 6 02-02-2004 , 12:51 PM
Kevin
LOL mate you are a star

I personaly love this bit

"such an unbelievable touch and footballing brain and hes finishing is second to none"

user added image

ps - NP on the lift dude

# 7 02-02-2004 , 06:38 PM
... *cough* .. *cough*
May I remind people that I may not be around as much .. but I´m still a mafia "cappo" .. user added image

# 8 02-02-2004 , 10:47 PM
Kevin
well back from footy and go on rossland -you tell em... nah ok then I will

4 goals from me tonight and one may I add was a left foot volley! well to be honest I didnt know to much about it, just slung me old swinger at it user added image

good game though, crap defence but I thourht you dad would have had it covered user added image