Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 16-02-2003 , 07:39 PM

how about a movie compression contest?

heres just a quick idea for the movie tutorials. What if you hold a free contest.. giving away nothing to see who can figure out the best compression techniques for your movies?

so.. you can put a 10 minute uncompressed video on mirc or something (to save your bandwith) and have people download it and figure out the best compression for it, and then give the settings to you. i bet somebody on here can figure out some great compression to make the file size very small and very clear.

# 2 16-02-2003 , 07:42 PM
Kevin
nope all is good now. We are probably staying with the WMV as it works well and has great compression. Mike has a good setting now in his movies and it took a long while to find these settings.

Thanks any way user added image

# 3 20-02-2003 , 07:30 AM
Subscriber
yeah, I noticed that Mike's are awesome user added image !!!

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 4 20-02-2003 , 07:38 AM
The Maya Mountain
# 5 01-03-2003 , 06:59 PM
user added image

Hi, im a signature virus.
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!