Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 46 08-05-2004 , 07:58 PM
i think if his teeth were further apart with the lower jaw pushing out a bit more it'd look more angry. also if he had lips it'd improve it because now it looks like he's rolling his lips in

# 47 08-05-2004 , 09:17 PM
Subscriber
nice renders! I knew from the beginning this was going to be gooooooooood! user added image

# 48 08-05-2004 , 09:55 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Hi CB

Yeah I did mean to bring the lip up, sorry the sketch was crap!!
I still think the brows could be lower to because the brow on a guy is lower over the eye than on a girl.

If you want the ultimate expressions, I recommend a book called Facial Expressions its an absolute must for this sort of thing but if not, get a mirror and just pull a few faces of anger or whatever and you'll see what I mean. Watch how your cheeks push the lower lids up too and the nostrils flare up as the top lip comes up, it all has its connections. Hope this helps

Jango

# 49 09-05-2004 , 12:06 AM
Subscriber
cheers geezers, it has changed slightly since then. sorry for the treble post - every time i tried to post it went to a not found page and when I refreshed the thread the post wasn't there user added image

zyk - will def give him some lips user added image

jango - cheers for the explanation, I will have to start checkin myself out in the mirror user added image how you doin?? user added image) - will alter brows - in the updated version (not attached) i have flared the nostrils more satisfactorily but still a way to go

cheers

Rich
# 50 09-05-2004 , 01:28 PM
Subscriber
changed the face a bit, move the brows down a bit, and added some lips (via Kurts texturing demo user added image ) and moved lower jaw forward slightly.

What do you think? I think he looks a bit tired user added image

Attached Images

cheers

Rich
# 51 10-05-2004 , 07:55 AM
yeah he rocks user added image

def looks alot more angry user added image