Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 26-11-2006 , 01:28 PM

Hello brother enhzflep where are you now?

En... long times no see brother enhzflep, here is a model of the Audi Q7. It's not finished yet, but I hope you give me some ideas. That's all.

Here, if finished this model I want to rend it, but it's very hard for me I think. help me make better ok of rend? Please!

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 26-11-2006 , 02:13 PM
Subscriber
Wauw! Nice model lealar. That put's my efforts at cars to shame.

It will be looking great after you get the headlights and air-vents in the bumper filled in.

Not quite sure what you mean by "help me make better ok of rend?" user added image

If it's about adding detail. Sorry - I'm not very good at that at all. (yet)

If it's about improving the look of the car then, how about using the "Mi_car_pain_phen" shader for mental ray? There's also lots of shaders around for doing metallic or pearl car paints.

Also, search for
Metallic Shaders
Tutorial by Cris Hunt at highend 3d. Don't have a direct link, I've only got saved version on my hdd.

Also, here's something I've got kicking around - never used it though, so I can't offer any help on it.

Hope that's what you meant.......

Attached Files
File Type: ma metallic_paint2.ma (5.7 KB, 149 views)
# 3 04-12-2006 , 07:08 AM

Originally posted by enhzflep
Not quite sure what you mean by "help me make better ok of rend?" user added image

I believe lealar might be referring to making better renders. user added image

# 4 07-12-2006 , 07:48 AM

I'm very sorry borthers.

I'm very sorry borthers! :headbang:

This month I will be busy away, a little bad travel for a new job. No car, no comput... nothing!

Sorry! :headbang:

I keep thinking to do something actually, some my personal bussinises. maybe a vendor, maybe....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh... render not rend.

I will be finish this audi q7 model and render it, arrival time please help me to render it. Thanks again. user added image