Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 23-12-2003 , 02:55 PM

Set Design

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a tutorial on how to make a nice set. What I want is a set of the inside of a house (or maybe just a few rooms, kitchen, living room, den, bathroom).

Anyone know of a tutorial or examples I can download?

Chris, Baltimore

# 2 23-12-2003 , 06:58 PM
y not just look around you and start modelling various bits of furniture e.g. a bed a kitchen sink etc. There's no real tutorial's for making a room per say (that I know of) The easiest way I can think of is to make 4 walls and start from there user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 24-12-2003 , 05:42 AM
Subscriber
Yeah, I'd have to agree - take a look at your favourite rooms (or just imagine some) and then let your hands go crazy clicking and draging and before you know it you'll have a fully furnished room.

by the way, Alan: 'per say' should be 'per se' - it's Latin user added image

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 4 24-12-2003 , 11:00 AM

by the way, Alan: 'per say' should be 'per se' - it's Latin

bite me user added image user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB