Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 27-01-2003 , 07:00 AM

Help with Tutorial Files

I'm new and trying to learn a few Maya basics. I started following the tutorials that came with the PLE. But there are a few tutorials that reguire me to use files that Maya created. Since I downloaded the program from AliasWavefront instead of ordering the CD through the mail, it didn't come with these files and I can't complete the tutorials. user added image

Can anyone tell me how I can get these. Or can someone share these files with me.

I need:

-KeyFraming.mb
-PathAnimation.mb
-Skeletons.mb
-SmoothSkin.mb
-ClusterBS.mb
-AimConstrain.mb
-RenderIntro.mb
-ShadeOrange.mb
-Lights.mb
-3DPaint.mb

Any Help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Matt

# 2 27-01-2003 , 07:25 AM

The Important Thing is NOT to Stop Questioning.
--- Albert Einstein ---
www.ProtheusWorld.tk
# 3 27-01-2003 , 11:44 AM
Subscriber
hey i got the PLE your looking in the wrong place i think if you have windows i think its :
C:\ Program Files\ Alias Wavefront\4.5/4 PLE\ Tutorial Data\Maya PLE
and then the seperate scenes are in the approproate locations of the folders user added image hope that's what you need

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 4 27-01-2003 , 06:59 PM
Aaahh!! :o

That makes sense. See, I have Windows XP and I installed under my own login instead of my roomates. The program was installed under my stuff, but some stuff was installed under program files.

I was just looking in the wrong place.

Thanks mumbojumbo_13

user added image