SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Lighting & Rendering / Maya Dropping Render Settings on Mac

Lighting & Rendering General Lighting, Camera & Rendering Related Topics

Join the conversation. Reply to post

14-04-2015, 08:54 AM   #1
Chris Miller

Maya Dropping Render Settings on Mac
Hi,

I have a very strange problem with Maya losing all of its render settings when I re-open a scene file.

Whenever I save out a file from Maya on my Mac it seems to hold on to the settings as I have opened the files on a another computer and found that they are still there ... so the problem is not in the saving of the file but when Maya opens it on my computer.

It seems upon opening the file Maya is over-riding all of the render settings with the defaults.

Really annoying!

Anyone got any ideas other than a complete re-install of Maya?

Thanks in advance!

Chris