Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 08-11-2007 , 01:14 AM

pls help me to find this maya plugin

hi fellows,
seems this is my first time posting here. i must say that i've been thrilled by what i've read here so far. You truly make using maya look real and possible, although some of us are still struggling on some points.

pls can anyone help me on how i can download any useful maya plugins for structural analysis? i visited one or more sites for that purpose, but it seems that all their links are not working.

of particular interest is one "cs-fem maya plugin", but all links on the sites that i saw it on are also not working.

pls help me. i'm really desperate to learn how to apply my maya knowledge for structural analysis and it seems this tool could really help me.

however, if anyone knows of a better or different alternative, i would gladly welcome help on that as well.

my email address is jacobtwumasi@yahoo.com.....thks.

# 2 08-11-2007 , 09:33 AM
hi welcome to the forum.

just let you know I'm using alot of plug ins. there is 1000's of plug-in for maya . but which plug ins you are looking for? is that connected to modeling or animation or rendering?

also not all of the plugins are free(no fee's) some of them are really expensive (max $1000) there is all the instruction included, but if you looking for some small and free plug ins there is some in www.highend3d.com maya/tools and plugins, you can download them for free, or go to the website of the plugins self and download the trial version, if you like it than you have to pay for it for the original version.

E.g there is maya plug in called maya render man, you can download the trial version and try it, it is include all the functional but when you render , your render image will be with watermark,

about your plugins , the website is not working , but still you can buy it from this website.

https://www.3dlinks.com/links.cfm?cat...rder=dateadded

good luck

:bow:

Last edited by 3danimationmaya; 08-11-2007 at 09:39 AM.
# 3 10-11-2007 , 08:38 PM

i'm still trying

hi ther,
thks for the reply. i tried the link you provided, but that site also seems to be having problems opening right now.
will still keep trying though, cos i'd want to learn how that plugin works....ps let me know if any other links exist.

wont stop trying.determination pays