Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 04-03-2015 , 10:27 PM

Noob Here, Looking for Help with Walk Cycle?

Hello Everyone! user added image

Name is Ashley, I am currently majoring in Animation and Gaming, and as of right now I'm in my first maya class. I'm having some trouble with animating a walk cycle. The issue I am having is, every time I try to adjust, fix the geometry to make the walk look natural, it changes the first frame also. I hope I am making sense. My teacher told me it was because I'm not selecting the frames with the middle mouse button, but it still happens even when I do that.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help!
user added image

# 2 05-03-2015 , 02:46 AM
Nevermind! I figured it out. I wasn't setting the keys on the first frame correctly.

# 3 07-03-2015 , 11:00 AM
Thank you! I realize this is old...but you just saved me from pulling my hair out.

# 4 09-03-2015 , 05:08 PM
Glad that I could help! user added image