Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-02-2005 , 03:19 PM

Should i join this?

Arena-Pakistan.com

It is 4 semister course :
i can choose which which semister to attend
each semister is of 6 months
it is costing me $2700
thats a lot
but i am thinking that i am doing o`level/commerce
should i learn maya can i get a job in which i can earn more then $2000 per month?
help help help
am confused!

https://www.imageocean.net/
Free Photo Hosting!
# 2 03-02-2005 , 02:28 AM
Subscriber
Hey

I haven't went down the path of looking at 3d design for a career, but one thing i can say is that you should experience 3d programs at least for a month or two before you decide whether or not a program such as that would be right for you.

The reason i say this is because, taking a course that costs 2700 dollars is not going to make you a pro, you could know every feature on maya, but if you don't have that edge and that eye for 3d design you can't make it in the industry. Honestly, I spent a few bucks here at simply maya a while back when I was into 3d design and i learned a LOT fast! Im talking in a day I was knowing all the hotkeys and how to make simple models.

So I don't know what level your at currently but im not trying to promo this site, but these are some of the best tutorials on the web, you'll learn lots..and it will give you a good idea if you do want to pay the 2700 bucks to open the doors to going places with 3d design.

Hope this helps

Matt

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 3 03-02-2005 , 10:46 AM
Well in that course i can cross question and also in the end if i pass the test they are going to give me a Advanced Diploma in 3d Grapics ......... simply doesnt actually give everything i need.....like a professional car modeling tutorial plus its realy difficult for me to pay online........its a prety hard decision

https://www.imageocean.net/
Free Photo Hosting!
# 4 03-02-2005 , 05:13 PM
Subscriber
Okay, in the end its up to you. If you feel its really your dream to be a 3d designer or animator... then go for it user added image. Best of luck to you user added image

# 5 03-02-2005 , 06:43 PM
Subscriber
Hey whats with all these long lost members from when i first joined turning up all of a sudden. First Eagle, now M.

btw, if your sticking around i really miss that summer tournament. (There's a really big hint in there user added image )

# 6 03-02-2005 , 06:47 PM
Subscriber
Hey, ckyuk!

Which tournament?

I remember running the whole tourny's with 8 or 16 people starting off, running for first place, that was awesome user added image (if your competitive).. but i faintly remember a summer tournament, but not entirely.. can you refresh my memory?