Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 22-08-2005 , 03:43 PM

Batch Render Problem

I have had this problem for a while. So i am hoping that someone has already experienced the same thing.....

before i start a batch render i go to the render globals window to select the camera I wish to render (as well as many more appropriate options needed for the render).

For some reason when i start the render it will always be taken from the wrong camera...

Right now i got 5 cameras in my scene i got the default
'persp', 'front', 'side', 'top' and an additional camera "camera1"....

I'll select camera1 in the renderglobals window to render but for some reason when i close the render globals window then reopen it i realize that the option has changed and now render globals is set to render the "persp" camera....user added image user added image

how did the option change by itself....All i did was close and reopen the window;; I tried saving the edited options in a preset but even the preset options come out the same way.
the camera always changes no matter what i do....

I also realized a similar problem.....
when i select a camera in the RenderGlb' window if i am viewing my scene through a diferent camera than the one i selected it will render that camera instead of the one i selected.......

user added image user added image

Hope my Q?'s aren't that harsh......

Hope someone can help....

I hope you didn't waste your time reading this line.