Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 01-12-2004 , 08:35 PM
Subscriber

Dragon Head Tutorial

I am stuck. Please see the attached and note - everytime i get to the part where i do the mouth and snout, the inside of the mouth disappears when i convert to nurbs. I restarted the tutorial several times, attempted several work-arounds to no avail. Can someone make any suggestion? I reinstalled my program with no change, get the same result with the PLE, and on someone else's maya program as well, so it is something i am doing / not doing. Any suggestions?

Attached Images

All great projects succeed one step at a time. One lone step firmly placed.
# 2 01-12-2004 , 08:41 PM
For the inside of the mouth you need to merge the vertices there while in poly mode that willg et ride of the problems younare having. Also to stop the problem in the future in maya go to polygon> tool options and select keep faces together. This will keep all the faces together when you extured and you will not have to merge them any more.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 01-12-2004 , 11:26 PM
Subscriber

Thank you.

Thank you for your prompt response. Problem resolved.

t3logy

All great projects succeed one step at a time. One lone step firmly placed.