Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 13-11-2005 , 06:16 PM

Llama

I want to model a llama! Inspired by utpal, who suggested me to model my avatar, I decided, what the heck, I will.

Attached Thumbnails

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 2 14-11-2005 , 12:12 AM
MMM... llama

Attached Thumbnails

# 3 14-11-2005 , 06:31 AM
hey, so you did decide to do it. nice..
good start..
user added image

ps. are you gonna follow the edgeloops principle in this one as well? if so, would be intersting to see how you implement them on the face of the llama

# 4 15-11-2005 , 09:36 AM
thats a nice start... i like the nose part alot... but i guess everything is easy when you know how to do it=)... cant wait for update.

i'll try to model a hamster, but i'm not quite sure how... can you maybe list the techniques you are, and will be using, so i can investigate them fruther...

good luck with the challenge also..

# 5 15-11-2005 , 08:34 PM
Hey man cheers! Well, I have to restart the llama model... the other file got corrupted user added image. What I do is I start with a subdivision plane and extrude edges