Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 26-11-2002 , 03:09 AM
Subscriber
hey adl... you do skydiving... pretty extreme stuff huh?

# 17 26-11-2002 , 04:24 PM

Originally posted by tariqrf
hey adl... you do skydiving... pretty extreme stuff huh?

Not yet mate .. not yet. Soon. Can´t hardly wait! user added image

# 18 26-11-2002 , 04:49 PM
Kevin
drink beer and eat curry is about all i do if im not on me pc user added image

# 19 27-11-2002 , 01:03 AM
Subscriber
kevin is a pretty busy manuser added image... and adl,, what height are you gonnna jump from, 13000 feet?

# 20 27-11-2002 , 01:09 AM
Subscriber
highest ive jumped from is 0.5m, my bed user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 21 27-11-2002 , 04:53 AM

Originally posted by Nem
highest ive jumped from is 0.5m, my bed user added image

LOL, highest jump I´ve ever made yet was about 3 mts. I landed on my head, cracked my skull open, and had to be taken in some of those ambulance vehicles for doctors to save my life. user added image
Actually to be 21 years old, I´ve had quite a lot of near death experiences. Mmm, perhaps this is not my planet. user added image

# 22 27-11-2002 , 04:59 PM
Subscriber
the obvious question springs to mind, why wud you even want to jump from 3m in the first? user added image

- Simon

# 23 27-11-2002 , 05:12 PM
I was one crazy extreme dude as a little kid. We climbed to different roofs and jumped in to the snow from there. Once I slipped and fell straight down to an icy surface. Got only a broken wrist user added image

One summer we built this huge kite and of course I was the first to test it. I jumped from our carage roof with it and fell on my ass to our yard. Couldn't sit properly for few days user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 24 27-11-2002 , 06:10 PM
anyone ever heard of Airsoft? It's similar to Paintball shooting but you use gun that are on full auto and shoot plastic BB's. Well I play alot of airsoft. I'm also in a metal band. I have a job at NBC Studios in Burbank Ca. which where I log on to Simply Maya. anyone else play the geetar?

the day we stop thinking is the day we start sinking
# 25 27-11-2002 , 06:52 PM
Subscriber
yeah ive started with it, need so much help with it tho user added image spending too much time with maya

- Simon

# 26 28-11-2002 , 02:14 AM

Originally posted by Nem
the obvious question springs to mind, why wud you even want to jump from 3m in the first? user added image

Well... it was quite stupid actually .. I was playing left fielder in a baseball match near my home ... and uhh .. a foul ball ..I went for it ... trying to get the out ... and uhh ... well .. as I was diving for it I realized I was flying way above ground since the camp itself is 3 meters above ground in one part (due to topological reasons) ... so I uhh ... didn´t catch the ball ... I did catch one hell of a headache though. One of those near death experiences. hehe not yet! not yet! Still lot of adl to roam the earth! Muahaha

Did I tell you about the time I almost passed away when I got an overdose of ... Primperal!? D*mn that was nasty. user added image

# 27 28-11-2002 , 08:47 AM

Originally posted by mtmckinley
I'm a DVD fanatic. user added image Just wish I could afford all the ones I want to get. lol

SAME HERE!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 28 28-11-2002 , 03:31 PM
Subscriber
lol, damn adl, you are insane!! and you look so young! you musta been like 1 wen u cracked ur head open!

- Simon

# 29 29-11-2002 , 01:20 AM
Hey Guys,

Thought i would get in on this one, when i do find time between the two jobs i am working right now to get me into school to study Maya Full time in Febuarary, my life consists of eating, sleeping, Maya, and my Girlfriend, everything in between happens ocassionally, but only when those four have been fufilled user added image.

But honestly, i love writing, drawing and the like, but dont seem to find much time for those things nowadays. I am also an avid beginner Anime fan. So you can find me sneaking away from the computer to watch the odd DVD (Yes im a DVD fanatic too user added image) and finding time to spend with my gf.

And who knows Adl, might be joining you in the sky diving club, already been scuba diving when i visit down south in the Bahama's, but theres not much good scuba diving up in Western Canada user added image. So i think i will turn my hobby into jumping out of perfectly good airplanes user added image.

Cheers! user added image
Imperator user added image

# 30 02-12-2002 , 01:20 AM
Hey guys. Just found this site. Good stuff.

When not doing something animation or art related, some things I like to do are water sports (jet ski), mountain biking, photography, holography and watching dvd's on my new HDTV.