Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 25-07-2004 , 02:31 PM

Tidal Wave

Hello,

I'm hoping some one can help me with this project. I am currently working on building a wave that will continue to grow, heading toward the statue of liberty. I would want to know how to create the monsterous splashes as the wave collides with the statue, furthermore the wave will not destroy the statue but submerge it, we will only see the torch sticking out of the water. Now the wave is at this hight heading for New York. I have a City Scape built. Any help would be appreciated.

I am not asking for any one to DO IT, I would like help on completing my project.

I've read tutorials after tutorials, the out come is not what I want.

Thanks

# 2 26-07-2004 , 07:22 PM
My gues is you'll have to make a hundred or so different particle systems for the different splashes to make it look good. Either that, or get an advanced DVD of "Day After Tomorrow", and composite that exact scene into your project.