Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 24-04-2003 , 07:27 AM
Subscriber

Critter (out of Tournament#1)

Ok... this comes out of my entry in Round 1 at Tournament#1 in the Battle Arena. I learnded HEAPS during the competition and had stacks of fun at the same time.

I got knocked out by Pony (a worthy competitor user added image ) but I'm gonna still texture and rig my critter here in the WIP forum.

I won't re-post all the work I've done in this thread, but my progress up to this point can be found HERE.

Thanks for watching my work user added image .

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 2 24-04-2003 , 07:41 AM
Cool, I´ll be keeping an eye out on this thread. user added image

# 3 24-04-2003 , 07:44 AM
Subscriber
Hmmmm... now that I have the time I might go back a few steps and cut open his mouth before I do any more UV mapping. I'll see. But no more work until tomorrow.

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP
# 4 24-04-2003 , 11:59 AM
Subscriber
haha cool jb
--
i plan to continue my character aswell i got a create idea user added image hope yours turns out well

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 5 24-04-2003 , 12:17 PM
Kevin
great JB!

you have a great attituse and this is exactly what the site is about! Ok... you lost the battle against Pony but it was a great model he done and would have been hard to beat by a lot of people .... and you did in fact learn loads!!

and this is great to see that you wil continue it here!

good man

# 6 17-05-2003 , 08:45 AM
Subscriber
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to do any further work yet guys. We've sold our house a while ago (now have to be out in less than a week) and I've been really busy packing up my stuff (around doing schoolwork as well) user added image . I'll be moving several thousand kilometres interstate... but I have to hang around here for 4 more weeks until I have completed this semester of school and my mid-year exams. During this period I technically won't have a 'home' (but i do have places where i will stay user added image ). After moving I probably won't be able to do any more work in Maya until around July user added image . But I do plan to continue on this peice of work still user added image !!

# 7 17-05-2003 , 09:09 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by -<{ JB }>-
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to do any further work yet but i do have places where i will stay user added image

good luck on moving. shall we all save up some bucks and give you a warm blanket for your new bridge you gonna sleep under? user added image