Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 27-10-2009 , 11:58 PM

Short 3d animation

Hi it was a while since I last posted here.

I just wanted a fresh sets of eyes on this project. Even tough I wont work on this piece anymore it'is always nice to get some critique. user added image

It is a school project where we have to make a commercial for our class. It has to be exactly 20 seconds long, and if you wonder I just started my second year of college.

The work was done in Maya, After effects and Photoshop.

Short 3d film

# 2 28-10-2009 , 01:14 AM
Super Moderator
Pretty neat, though, I don't know of many flowers that can get their stems ripped in half by a gentle breeze >.> . The ball hitting the rabbit repeatedly in the face made me laugh and I don't know why lol. Good job.

- Genny
# 3 28-10-2009 , 11:33 AM
Thanks. user added image

Haha yeah I wasnt really going for realism with that begining, I was planning on making that animation more realistic but the film could only be 15 seconds+ logo. user added image

So instead I went with a version where the flower almost dances to the music then flyes away.