Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 21-10-2009 , 03:35 AM
Subscriber

not a problem yet, but...

I'm thinking about getting the new Nvidia graphix card the 260 model i think it is, and i was wondering if anyone has it and is using it with maya and if there's been any issues with using it.

(wasnt quite sure if this is the right thread since i dont really have a problem yet. If not feel free to move to propper forumuser added image )

# 2 21-10-2009 , 08:23 AM
Subscriber
I would probably say No since Nvidia and Maya work well together.
And since the 200 cards are just a continuation of the GeForce model, there shouldn't be any issues. (I personally hear that they are great cards, I just couldn't afford it when I got my new system otherwise I would be able to tell ya.)

# 3 21-10-2009 , 04:27 PM
EduSciVis-er
If you can wait for a bit, NVidia will be releasing the 300 series in the next few months, in which case you could grab one of those, or get a 200 series for a lot cheaper. It's up to you. I have a 275, and no major problems so far.