Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 22-04-2005 , 11:05 AM
Subscriber
yeah i was told it was pretty good and with some many recommendations from my friend i had to get it too! but i haven't started yet as i know this game will take up all my time!- but haven't been into an mmorpg since Legend of Mir- hope to start this summer.... i'm going to be a "noob" when i start so any help would be greatly appreciated user added image user added image

3D Modeler and Texture Painter (Learning)
"We have limits.... our imagination does not"

Final Year: University of Bradford (Worst place to live and study in the UK!!)
# 17 22-04-2005 , 12:11 PM
I'm going to get Guild Wars. First MMORPG with no monthly fees! =)

... unless you include Anarchy Online, but that is just a bad game IMO.

# 18 22-04-2005 , 07:56 PM

Originally posted by YellowMarker
I'm going to get Guild Wars. First MMORPG with no monthly fees! =)

Me too. Already have it preordered.:bandit:

# 19 22-04-2005 , 10:27 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by SuperTrooper
Me too. Already have it preordered.:bandit:

collectors edition for me, only got this edition cause you get an exclusive ingame item callsed Divine Aura... no idea what it is but it sounds good!
Also if you make the pre-order from Gameplay you get an additional item to the Divine Aura. user added image

EDIT:
Just found out what the divine aura is.
"Only an elite few gain the attention and favor of the gods, but those who do receive a celestial gift—a Divine Aura, a glowing visible token of their god’s blessing. When players purchase the Collector’s Edition of Guild Wars, each of their characters will receive this unique in-game item. Characters who equip the item are surrounded by a unique aura determined by the god who has bestowed it, and the item itself has a shape and color distinctive to that specific god. Once blessed by the gods, Divine Aura stays with a character; it cannot be traded or given to others"

3D Modeler and Texture Painter (Learning)
"We have limits.... our imagination does not"

Final Year: University of Bradford (Worst place to live and study in the UK!!)

Last edited by cung; 22-04-2005 at 10:50 PM.
# 20 23-04-2005 , 05:12 AM
Yeah, I pre-ordered from Best Buy and get some exclusive in-game item. Not only that, but I've had access to the beta tests over the last few months.user added image Keeps getting better and better each time.user added image