Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 15-05-2009 , 08:17 PM

Maya Live, why wont you cooperate?

Okay, Hi.
I just LOOOVE Maya and Maya live, but its more like a love/hate relationship. I got this beautiful texture on my robot, and I wanna put it in my kitchen. Though I don't think Maya likes that idea xD.

I don't think any of my problems are related to the actual clip, more me being a moron. Anyway:

#1: My tracking points are actually quite good, but when I try to solve it, the camera just wont move!!!!! Anyone knows why that is?

#2: If i was lucky enough to make the track actually work; I'll have to render the animation, right? Well I tried that JFF, but the image sequence/movie in the background didn't render! All that was in the rendered image was my robot in front of a black background.

If anyone has a solution for one or both of my problems, please, I beg you, answer me.

Thank you very much, ya all.

Tarrizz

There are no such thing as
stupid questions, only stupid
peoples.

Last edited by Tarrizz; 15-05-2009 at 10:27 PM.
# 2 27-05-2009 , 02:28 AM
Technical Director
First question. Are you looking through the camera that it created for Maya live?

Second question: It renders it like this, thinking that you are going to composite them together in another application. Check to see if the renders have an alpha channel. If they do, use something like After Effects, or Fusion to put it all back together.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.